Most events are for members and their guests only. But Bronze membership is FREE! So why not apply...?
Paid Member Discounts (for Gold/Silver/Platinum members) will be applied automatically - normally $5-10 per ticket. If the discount doesn't apply, please make sure you login. If it still doesn't work, contact us.
If this is your first event - GREAT! We love seeing new people. Social8 members are very welcoming - our singles are genuine, real, Adelaide people who want to meet in real life - you'll be one of the group in no time!
Social8 promotes itself as a social group first, and a dating group second. The aim of our events is to be social, have FUN, and build connections. Research shows over 60% of successful relationships start as friends first.
Sat, 31 Dec|
Adelaide Rowing Club
New Year's Eve Party!
Time & Location
31 Dec 2022, 8:00 pm
Adelaide Rowing Club, 1 Festival Dr, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
About the Event
Social8 and the Modern Social have combined forces to deliver the BIGGEST singles party in Adelaide this year!
*** SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT ***
We have secured the entire Adelaide Rowing Club, which is situated right on the bank of the River Torrens, with unobstructed views from left to right. We'll have the twinkling lights, the cityscape, the front row seats to the best fireworks display, and of course the drinks, food, music and company... which includes YOU! How lucky are we?!!!!!!!
We've got all things covered:
• Entire venue reserved for us at the Adelaide Rowing Club, Level 1
• 4 hours unlimited drinks package 8pm-midnight
• Canapés & grazing table
• Party music & dance floor
• Elevated venue = more than 180* views on the banks of the Torrens and all the action down below!
• Watch the last sunset of '22 dip behind the cityscape to the west as the night comes alive
• Incredible views of both the 9pm and midnight fireworks
• Ring in the new year with other Singles and see how 2023 starts!
• A great night out, new friends and connections, a midnight kiss... the potential is there, so you just need to be as well!
• Children are welcome for those with kids in tow who also want to join in on the fun. A designated area will be created to keep them entertained (no excuses, single parents you can party, too!)
• Security will monitor our entry/exit to the venue to ensure only ticket-holders can come up to our floor
DRESS: Cocktail attire. It's a Saturday night AND it's NYE. Feel confident and dress to impress! Ladies, glam it up. Gents, collared shirts and no denim please.
PARKING/TRANSPORT: We are a stones throw from the Convention Centre carpark, trams on North Terrace and Adelaide's central train station. A taxi or an Uber will help avoid having to leave your car in the city if you decide to have more than a couple of drinks. Please be responsible, everyone!
ACCOMMODATION: Why not make a night of it?! There is an abundance of accommodation in the city within walking distance of the Torrens. Perhaps book ahead, check-in, unwind, get ready, come party, and have a little getaway and a sleep in Sunday morning, followed by a stroll through the city to find brekky on the first day of the new year. Sounds pretty fun to me!
TICKETS: All tickets must be pre-purchased and no space is confirmed until paid. Please choose the appropriate ticket/s for your circumstances. General tickets are also available (for the non-singles) as we'd like to give the opportunity for others to attend with their single friend/s. Wrist bands will be given on arrival to help identify who's who!
This event is SOLD OUT.