Time & Location
About the Event
Melt will be joined by Adelaide Central Market’s indigenous food purveyors Something Wild and indigenous-owned distillery Seven Seasons Spirits, alongside Hey Diddle Wines for a three-level Cellar Door by the Sea.
Something Wild and Seven Seasons Spirits founder, Daniel Motlop, will be guiding us on a gustatory experience of indigenous ingredients through an event exclusive food and cocktail menu, while Hey Diddle Wines will offer a free wine tasting across their eclectic range.
Special dishes featuring Something Wild’s indigenous produce:
- Hummus, native dukkah, pita
- Beef Carpaccio, pepperberry aioli, green ants, rocket and karkalla, shallots, lemon myrtle oil
- Green Beans, garlic, chilli, karkallah
- Kangaroo Tenderloin, mountain pepper sauce, mustard and Warrigal greens
- Braised Lamb, macadamia nut, provolone, anise myrtle yoghurt, river mint
- Brulee Passionberry Tart
Your ticket gets you entry to this event, on a Social8 table. Meals and drinks are to be paid separately on the day. (Main meals cost $30-40pp)
Two separate tables (these ages are a guide only):
- 40-55yrs on table 1
- 50-65yrs on table 2
- Sold OutTickets$10$100$0