Paid Member Discounts (for Gold/Silver/Platinum members) will be applied automatically - normally $5-10 per ticket. If the discount doesn't apply, please make sure you login. If it still doesn't work, contact us.
If this is your first event - GREAT! We love seeing new people. Social8 members are very welcoming - our singles are genuine, real, Adelaide people who want to meet in real life - you'll be one of the group in no time!
Social8 promotes itself as a social group first, and a dating group second. The aim of our events is to be social, have FUN, and build connections. Research shows over 60% of successful relationships start as friends first.
Time & Location
11 Sept 2022, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Teringie, Teringie SA 5072, Australia
About the Event
A workshop by Wala Truscott
There lies a tremendous amount of confusion around communication, and communication is the foundation for all relationships. The biggest problem within intimate relationships are;
- You feel that resentment is slowly creeps into relating;
- You feel like best friends more than lovers;
- You feel unheard or invisible;
- You worry that your partner isn't happy;
- You've tried everything;
- You know you want it to work but you're lost;
- You wondering if love is not enough;
- Sex is boring or non existent;
In a few short hours Wala will simplify intimacy with a teaching method and model of interaction that sheds light on troublesome and confusing interactions and clears them up.
Many people have found that this event to be a relationship game-changer because it brings clarity, ease, freedom, gratitude, and generosity in all* your interactions, both in and out of the bedroom.
Learning a deeper understanding and practice with the three magic questions will create satisfaction in your relationship, and your body will truly relax and be open.
You will get a better insight with:
- Learning about sexual attraction;
- Gaining greater understanding of why the bedroom becomes boring;
- Indentifying common mistakes that are at no fault of our own;
- Getting a CLEAR understanding of what make relationships work;
And, ultimately you will have:
- A better relationships and better sex;
- More authentic but connective conversations;
- An understanding of what needs to be addressed;
This event is a clothes-on workshop, and participation in any somatic practice is optional. It's super casual, relaxed while being fun, funny and informative so that you can show up and maintain intimacy in relationships that will continue to grow and change.
Exact address will be provided upon booking.
** This is NOT a Social8 event **